- Jared started his Sea World internship!!!
- I work with a REALLY funny lady named Rose. Here are some of her one-liners that have me in stitches all day:
- Rose: "Shoo, this owner spent $93,000 on buying a timeshare!"
- Me: “That’s like three annual incomes!”
- Rose: “Shoo, depending on where you work that might be FO” (referring to her own income lolololol)
- Rose: (Referring to a girl she saw outside) “She got a mini skirt on lookin like a bandaid!”
- And my personal favorite (when one of our receptionists was telling Rose the phones weren't working) Rose: “She be talkin to me like I’m AT&T or somethin!”
- We got two free weeks of Hulu Plus and had fun watching some Kitchen Nightmare episodes (NOT Hell's Kitchen - we love Gordon Ramsey when he's not beeping every other word). The best was the episode where the husband's name was Mark but the wife's Boston accent was so strong that the whole show was "Mahk Mahk Mahk."
- In an email to my sister Mikele on a mission, my mom mentioned that my sister Lauren was having a hard time with something so my mom told her, “Life is tough, but you’re tougher.” Lauren responded with, “Life is hard…wear a helmet.”
- Wondering where my earplugs have gone and finding them in the toilet
- It was raining all day and Jared randomly bursted out at like 10pm: “Stop raining!” hahahahahahaha like Mother Nature hears you hub
- I really liked this.
- Our Pappi is famous. Why you been holdin' out on us Dad??
- And this.......so beautiful! Hannah McKay told me she's doing her wedding over...
One night in January it was REALLY cold. SOOOO cold. We decided to open some Trader Joe's hot chocolate we'd had for a while and were thrilled that it was cold enough to use it. After Jared took this picture of me he said, "You look really tired in this picture." LOL
Went to Disney's resort The Boardwalk. It is so beautiful!
Jared trying to see the score of a football game, haha
More eating adventures: "C" for Chili's? Or Carly?
How I feel about Wendy's
More eating out (he he) : Logan's Roadhouse
I tried "sushi" for the first time ever....(we won't tell anyone it was fried shrimp inside instead of raw fish)
I let myself buy one holiday treat for each holiday and these were fun to try!
Went to Animal Kingdom
The safari ride is so fun!
LOLOLOLOL Jared on Expedition Everest
Jared's first day of his SeaWorld internship as supervisor of the Terrace Garden Buffet!
Our traditional treat after the temple: Twistee Treat!
Sunday dinner with the Barwicks and Benches. I basically organized a get-together so we could all eat Emma's amazing tortillas...haha. They are amazing. Also, I made carrot cake for the first time in my life and it was sooooooooo yummy!
Hahaha I'm trying to remember what this stick was from but I thought he looked like a walrus
(Dad modeling his new hoodie) This has to go on here for posterity's sake....
especially the picture on the left...hahahaha
Love receiving gems like this from home!
The beginning of Jared's birthday weekend! Getting his free ice cream from Baskin Robbins after the adult session of stake conference and me getting the most delicious blueberry donut and too-dry-waste-of-money muffin
The birthday boy!!!!!!!!!!!! I made German pancakes for the first time and one of the corners looked like a wrinkly elbow...haha we were laughing almost all of breakfast. 1/26/14
My gift to him was tickets to an Orlando Solar Bears hockey game. When he opened the envelope he exclaimed just like a little boy," I've never been to a hockey game before!!!!!!!!"
haha it was so cute :) :) :)
He also requested banana cream pie because that's what his mom always made him on his birthday - Ruth, thank you for never making him like a 7 layer cake so his expectations are not high for me! ;)
Happy 30th birthday to my eternal hub!!!!! I love my life with you!!