Lots of fun times!
- Watching this act on America’s Got Talent which left us speechless and I was laughing/crying at the end when they did the amazing human jumprope.
- Loved when Tony our trainer on P90X said, “Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither was your body.” hahahaha oh Tony...
- Watching “American Ninja Warrior." And Evan Romrell's cousin competing on it!
- Jared farting in Costco - haha will take too long to describe the situation but let's just say I was laughing so hard that it was the silent laugh with tears and I had to squat on the ground
- Seeing a license plate that said, “No worries, God’s got it covered”
- Read such a beautiful story here about the wife of a courageous firefighter who was killed.
- Texting Emily Romrell at work all the time. So fun! We're at the same place in life so it's nice to be able to relate to each other.
- Started grocery shopping exclusively at ALDI and it is soooo much cheaper
- My sister Aly moving away to college!!!!!!!
- Jared pulling the sheets over his head to look like a mummy in bed while I was saying my personal prayer and to see that when I finished was....haha so funny
- Started indexing each FHE - "If you don't do family history you're TOAST." - member of our Stake Presidency. Nothing like a threat to get us kicked in gear.
- On 7/26/13 we decided for our date night we wanted to get Greek food and then go to bed early. We did exactly that. It was the BEST!
- Our Singles Ward bishop, Bishop Berry, and his wonderful wife were called as the new Orlando Florida Mission president which means they now live 10 minutes from us in the mission home! It's been so fun to see them. He was bishop while we were dating in the singles ward in SLC during the summer of 2010. That bishopric was so funny - I was the FHE coordinator and anytime after FHE when I'd be cleaning up they would all whisper to me and say, "It's okay, go, we will clean up! Go be with Jared!" And it's even funnier that Jared's dad was in the bishopric...
- Listening to John Bytheway CDs to and from work. He is SO GOOD!
^^The 4th of July was the best! Started out by going to our ward breakfast at 8 am (why????), then we went to Epcot and saw the most AMAZING SHOW!
^^They are an acapella choir that perform daily in the American Pavillion at Epcot. I was speechless.
^^Gotta pay homage to my second home (Germany)!
That night we went over to a BBQ with friends from the ward. They live in such a beautiful area. And I loved being around so many kids!
^^Playing water games // Looking at the beautiful lake in their backyard
^^Water games out front (water balloons in a water balloon launcher) - our bishop was the leader, haha
^^Made pop rock/firecracker cookies and homemade strawberry ice cream
^^Went to Bahama Breeze one night. Yummy! Can you tell my hub has lost 20 pounds????
^^After Bahama Breeze & Wendy's we went to Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground to watch Cinderella at an outdoor theater. It was so fun! Also, I haven't seen Cinderella since I was like 7 years old and I picked up on SO many things that went straight over my head when I was little! And childhood memories came flooding back.
^^On a date night with our friends Jonas & Evelyn to where I work for some free mini golf!
^^Waiting for Jared at the temple. The grounds are so beautiful!
^^Jared's favorite meal: Anna's chili recipe & amazing cornbread
^^Our early bed time date night started out by getting Greek food. I LOVE BAKLAVA (the middle picture above)
^^Randomly they also sold Philly cheese steaks and Jared's was larger than his head....
// Me with my gyro, Greek salad, and baklava
^^Two years later I finally made our love story book. Jaclyn Davis put together these images and words in her blog post here. Love it so much!
^^Aly moved into her dorm at Snow College! Wahhhhhhhhh
^^Clockwise starting in top left: Ehlerts saying bye to Aly, fam taking a swim at our old apartment complex (owner is best friends with my dad) and my dad sent us a pic of our old apartment...miss it! Next is of my dad next to the cutest little Chilean girl. I think my cousin Ben knew this family on his mission and they were visiting SLC. Her parents got such a kick out of how much taller my dad is than their little girl. Haha just call him the BFG! // My sis Lauren using the Fat App....hahahahahahahahaha. And then my MIL Ruth was on our home stake's float committee for July 24th and she did an amazing job!!
^^The Dollar Store already has Fall decorations out.......they don't waste any time! // Our traditional temple night stop // Jared tried the Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger at Wendy's... // Yummy cookies with cornstarch to make them puffier and I don't think it even worked...
^^Our new favorite snack from Aldi. So good and tastes like cereal (the closest we'll ever get...wahhh) // Logan Bryan is HOMEEEEEE!! // Our friends went to India and they had us over to tell us about it and Emma (the wife) wanted me to try on her sari. So fun! // Jared lookin cute on the couch post-workout. I LOVE HIM!