February was great! Some bullet points of moments not in pictures:
- Going to Disney Quest at Downtown Disney with the Barwicks. The boys having fun with all the video game stuff and me and Lindsey talking about motherhood/babies!
- Being so tired one night that I put my carmex tube up to my armpit thinking it was my deodorant. Hahahaha. Luckily I caught myself before it got too close
- I got a job!!!!!!! I've been working as a receptionist for Orange Lake. I'm a temp through a company called Vaco, and they've contracted me out to work for Orange Lake Resorts. Well, a couple weeks ago an Admin Asst II position came up and my manager asked if I'd be interested in switching to that. I said uh heck ya!!! I have to wait til April until my contract hours with Vaco are completed before Orange Lake can hire me full time, but once April 16th comes I will be an official Orange Lake employee with benefits and all! I'm already in the new position but I'm still a temp and will become officially hired with Orange Lake in April. Click HERE to see their website. It's a really nice resort.
- I really love brown sugar and might eat it by the spoonful sometimes...
- My sister Aly got an offer from Snow College to play volleyball there!!! Also, she got accepted to BYU!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo! Way to keep the tradition alive! Now she just has to decide where to go...by this Tuesday. The coach needs to know by then. We will be happy for her wherever she chooses.
Our friend Joey came into town and it was so fun!
|After they rode The Hulk at Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure|
|Honestly, the butterbeer tasted like a horrible watered-down vanilla flavored 7-11 slushy. Haha.|
|In one of the candy stores. All the fun Harry Potter candy!|
|I like to stare at Valentines Day candy...doesn't it just make you happy?????|
|Here's what you do for your Valentine when you have no money...you make heart shaped hamburgers for your Valentines Day dinner!!!|
|...And you buy each other a 1 pound Reeses to share. YUM! Look how big it is. I put my phone to show the size relation.|
|Two of my favorite things!|
|A couple weeks later I wanted to be fun and creative, so we made pizzas, built a fort, and watched Shark Tank under the fort.|
|However, within seconds we were both dying of heat and the blanket was falling on us. Hahahaha that's how we roll, realistic not cutsie. :) What a "hot" date as my sister called it. hahahaha|
|"Mr. Wonderful" - our favorite investor on the show|
|Got together with the Barwicks and made some shakes. Yum!|
|We finally got another couch!|
|Some friends gave us Magic basketball tickets and the Orlando Magic were playing the Sacramento Kings! Jimmer!!!|
|Jimmer! You better believe we yelled his name all game!|